Bob Ralston - 22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits MP3
|1||Theme From Exodus|
Written-By – Gold
Adapted By – B. Ralston
|3||Let Me Call You Sweetheart|
Written-By – Whitson, Friedman
|4||The Shadow Of Your Smile|
Written-By – Mandel, Webster
|5||Try To Remember|
Written-By – Schmidt, Jones
|6||Now Is The Hour|
Written-By – Scott, Stewart, Kaihan
|7||Love Letters In The Sand|
Written-By – C. Kenny, Coots, N. Kenny
|8||The Girl That I Marry|
Written-By – Berlin
Adapted By – B. Ralston
|10||A Man And A Woman|
Written-By – Lai, Kelly, Barouch
|11||The Sound Of Music|
Written-By – Rodgers-Hammerstein
|12||Somewhere My Love|
Written-By – Jarre, Webster
|13||Sleepy Time Gal|
Written-By – Lorenzo, Alden, Egan, Whiting
|14||My Cup Runneth Over|
Written-By – Schmidt, Jones
|15||Peace In The Valley|
Adapted By, Arranged By – Adlam
|16||Watch What Happens|
Written-By – Legrand, Gimbel
Written-By – Bechet
|18||When I Look In Your Eyes|
Written-By – Bricusse
|19||Just A Closer Walk With Thee|
Arranged By, Adapted By – Adlam
|20||If Ever I Would Leave You|
Written-By – Loewe-Lerner
|21||Suddenly There's A Valley|
Written-By – Jones, Meyer
|22||It Is No Secret|
Written-By – Hamblen
|RC-7006||Bob Ralston||22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits (Cass, Comp)||Ranwood||RC-7006||US||1977|
- Artwork [Cover Art] – C.H. Brittenham Graphic Design Ltd.
- Organ – Bob Ralston
Manufactured for Teleklew Productions, Inc.
℗1977 Teleklew Productions,Inc.
This was issued in a Gatefold cover.
A1: Robbins Music Corp.
A2; A3: Chappell & Co.
A4; B4; C5; D1: Harry Von Tilzer Music Publishing Co.
A5: Williams Music
B1; B2: Chappell Music & Co.
B3: Leo Feist Inc.
B3: Whiting Music Corp.
B5: Bourne Co.
B6: Irving Berlin Music Corp.
C1; D2: Vogue Music Inc.
C2: Miller Music
C3: Northern Music Corp.
D3: Leeds Music Corp.
D3: Southern Music Pub. Co., Inc.
D4: Hill & Range Songs
D5: Duchess Music
D6: Shapiro Bernstein & Co.
D6: Shawnee Press Inc.
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): LPS-50,381
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): LPS-50,382
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side C): LPS-50,383
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side D): LPS-50,384
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Etching Side A): LPS-50381-RE1 ∆ 22431
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Etching Side B): LPS-50382-RE1 ∆ 22431-X
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Etching Side C): LPS-50383-RE1 ∆ 22433
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Etching Side D): LPS-50384-RE1 ∆ 22432-X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant run-out Etching Side A): LPS-50,381
- Matrix / Runout (Variant run-out Etching Side B): LPS-50,382
- Matrix / Runout (Variant run-out Etching Side C): LPS-50,383
- Matrix / Runout (Variant run-out Etching Side D): LPS-50,384
- Record Company – Ranwood Records, Inc.
- Manufactured For – Teleklew Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Teleklew Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Harry Von Tilzer Music Pub. Co.
- Published By – Williams Music
- Published By – Chappell Music & Co.
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Whiting Music Corp.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Vogue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Miller Music
- Published By – Northern Music Corp.
- Published By – Hastings Music
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co.
- Published By – Duchess Music
- Published By – Shawnee Press, Inc.
Somewhere My Love Try To Remember If Ever I Would Leave You Just A Closer Walk With Thee The Sound Of free to Bob Ralston 22 Great Organ Hits Just A Closer Walk With Thee, Moon River and more. 22 tracks 49:02. Certified Diamond by the RIAA, it is Seger's most successful album to date. In December 2009, Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan confirmed that with nearly nine million copies sold, Bob Seger's Greatest Hits was the decade's best-selling catalog album in the United States, even out-selling The Beatles' 1 and Michael Jackson's Number Ones. By September 2011, the album had sold a total of 9,062,000 copies in the. Complete your Bob Ralston collection. Hello We have detected Русский as your language preference. To change your preferred language, please choose a language using the dropdown. English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 한국어 Português Brasil Русский. Altre immagini. Modifica edizione principale. Bob Ralston 2 22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits. Genere: Jazz, Pop, Classical, Folk, World, & Country. Singer: Bob Ralston Title: 22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits Label: Ranwood R-7006 Type: 2 x Vinyl, LP Country: US Date of released: 1977 Category: Jazz, Pop, Classical, Folk, World, & Country Style: Easy Listening Size MP3 zip: 1834 mb Size FLAC zip: 1771 mb Rating: 3. 8 Format: MP3 VQF XM AU MP3 VOX MP1 MP4. Download links. Bob Ralston - 22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits MP3 version. Bob Ralston - 22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits FLAC version. Greatest Hits is the first compilation album by the American rock band Boston. The album, released on June 3, 1997, features songs originally released on both the Epic and MCA labels, as well as three previously unreleased recordings Tell Me, Higher Power and The Star-Spangled Banner. Tom Scholz, the band's leader, felt that the album's sound quality was not up to his standards, so a remastered version of the album was released in 2009 with a slightly different track listing. Boston embarked. La Vie En Rose. Bob Ralston. 22 Great Organ Hits. Salute to Stephen Foster-Medley: Beautiful DreamerOld Folks at Home. Theater Pipe Organ Concert. My Happiness. The Greatest Organ Hits of Ken Griffin. 4 Tracks. songs table. Popular albums by this artist. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Watch now Bob Ralston 2's video clip of album 22 Of The Greatest Organ Hits. See also releases of Bob Ralston 2: Click to release cover to see details: Music For Everyone. Red Roses For A Blue Lady. The page does not contains any audio, text, video media material, protected by copyright law and does not contains any illegal MP3 content