Bryan Ferry - Boys And Girls MP3
|1||Boys And Girls||5:09|
|2||The Chosen One||4:51|
|5||Slave To Love||4:23|
|6||A Waste Land||1:10|
|8||Don't Stop The Dance||4:22|
|EGLP 62, 825 659-1||Bryan Ferry||Boys And Girls (LP, Album)||EG, EG||EGLP 62, 825 659-1||UK||1985|
|9 25082-2||Bryan Ferry||Boys And Girls (CD, Album, Tar)||Warner Bros. Records, EG||9 25082-2||US||1985|
|FERRYSACD6, 7243 8 66883 2 3||Bryan Ferry||Boys And Girls (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, RE, RM)||Virgin, Virgin||FERRYSACD6, 7243 8 66883 2 3||Europe||2005|
|EGCD 62, 0777 7 86477 2 0, 257 961||Bryan Ferry||Boys And Girls (CD, Album, RE)||EG, EG, EG||EGCD 62, 0777 7 86477 2 0, 257 961||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|530624||Bryan Ferry||Boys And Girls (Cass, Album)||Virgin||530624||France||1985|
- Art Direction – Bryan Ferry, Simon Puxley
- Artwork – Cream
- Engineer – Rhett Davies
- Engineer [Assistant] – Benji Armbrister, Bruce Lampcov, Carb, Dave Greenberg, Heff Moraes, John Levell, Julian Wheatley, Kendal Stubbs, Kevin Killen, Mike Krowiak, Nigel Walker, Peter Revill, Randy Ezratty, Steve Churchyard
- Engineer [With] – Andy Lydon, Bob Clearmountain, Brian Mcgee , Dominick Maita, Femi Jiya, Neil Dorfsman
- Mastered By – Robert C. Ludwig
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Musician – Alan Spenner, Alfa Anderson, Andy Newmark, Anne Stephenson, Bryan Ferry, Chester Kamen, Colleen Fitz-Charles, David Gilmour, David Sanborn, Ednah Holt, Fonzi Thornton, Virginia Hewes, Guy Fletcher, Jimmy Maelen, John Carin, Keith Scott, Lisa Fitz-Charles, Marcus Miller, Mark Knopfler, Martin McCarrick, Michelle Cobbs, Neil Hubbard, Neil Jason, Nile Rodgers, Omar Hakim, Rhett Davies, Ruby Turner, Simon Fitz-Charles, Tony Levin, Yannick Etienne
- Photography By – Antony Price
- Producer – Bryan Ferry, Rhett Davies
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Producer – Bryan Ferry, Rhett Davies
- Written-By – Ferry, Davies (tracks: A3)
Recorded at Air Studios, Compass Point, Effanel, RPM, Sarm West, The White House.
Mixed at: The Power Station.
David Gilmour: courtesy EMI Records.
Mark Knopfler: courtesy Phonogram Records.
Marcus Miller, Nile Rodgers, David Sanborn: courtesy Warner Bros Records.
℗ 1985 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1985 Virgin Records Ltd.
Remastered at Gateway Studio, Portland, Maine
© 1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
Printed in EU.Black labels with big red EG print on top
℗ & © 1985 EG Records Ltd.
Marketed by Virgin.
Comes with printed inner sleeve
- Barcode: 5012985306218
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched): EGLP 62 A-Z
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched): EGLP 62 B-2
- Barcode: 7 24384 77222 2
- Other (Category, UK:): FERRYCD6
- Price Code (F:): PM576
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 4): EMI UDEN 8477212 @ 2
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring, Variant 1): 2-1-13
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring, Variant 2): 2-1-5-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring, Variant 3): 2-1-12-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring, Variant 4): 2-1-13
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring, Variant 5): 2-1-3-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 5): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1509
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 155D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 15F4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 15F6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 15D0
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Effanel Music
- Recorded At – RPM Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – White House Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Marketed By – Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – E.G. Records Ltd.
Taken from the new album Bitter-Sweet, featuring new twists on well loved Roxy Music and Bryan And Girls. To favorites 30 Download album. The album was Ferry's first solo album in seven years and the first since he had disbanded his group Roxy Music in 1983. 9 tracks 38:17. Songs in album Bryan Ferry - Boys And Girls 1985. The album was Ferry's first solo album in seven years and the first since he had disbanded his group Roxy Music in 1983. It was certified Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry and contains two UK top 40 hit singles. The album was Ferry's first and only number one solo album in the UK. Boys And Girls - Bryan Ferry. This was Ferry's sixth studio solo-album and coming on the heels of Roxy Music's very successful Avalon 1982, almost sounded like an unofficial follow-up. Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love. Bryan Ferry lead vocals, keyboards Guy Fletcher keyboards David Gilmour lead guitar Omar Hakim drums. However, the tracks on Boys and Girls had more of a dance-club beat to them, and purposely so. In 1985 Bryan Ferry released Boys and Girls. It is also Ferry's most successful solo album in the US, having been. Слушать песню Bryan Ferry Album - Boys and Girls онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон андроид, айфон вы можете на сайте to content. Released 3 June 1985 Recorded 19831985 Studio AIR free to Bryan Ferry Boys and Girls Sensation, Slave to Love and more. Album 1985 9 Songs. Bryan Ferry - Windswept. Bryan Ferry - Valentine. Bryan Ferry : Boys and Girls,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. EG, and Girls. Post navigation. Bryan Ferry. Bryan Ferry - Sensation. Official Website. Instead of ragged rock explosions, emotional extremes, and all that made his '70s work so compelling in and out of Roxy, Ferry here is the suave, debonair if secretly moody and melancholic lover, with music to match. Listen album. Рок and Girls. Instead of ragged rock explosions, emotional extremes, and all that made his '70s work so compelling in and out of Roxy, Ferry here is the suave, debonair if secretly moody and melancholic lover, with music to match. As a whole, Boys and Girls fully established the clean, cool vision of Ferry on his own to the general public. Bryan Ferry - The Chosen One. Bryan Ferry - A Waste Land. Bryan Ferry - Stone Woman. Additional personnel. Listen free to Bryan Ferry Boys and Girls Sensation, Slave to Love and more. Co-producer Rhett Davies, continuing his role from the latter Roxy albums, picks up where Avalon left off right from the slinky opening grooves of Sensation. Opening with the up-tempo beat and rhythms of Sensation, followed by Slave to Love&q. It is also Ferry's most successful solo album in the US,. It is also Ferry's most successful solo album in the US, having been. Sign up. Published on 1st May 1985. 9 tracks 38:24. Boys and Girls. Bryan Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance. Neil Hubbard lead guitar Neil Jason bass guitar Chester Kamen lead guitar Mark Knopfler lead guitar Tony Levin bass guitar Jimmy Maelen percussion Martin McCarrick cello Marcus Miller bass guitar Andy Newmark drums Nile Rodgers lead guitar David Sanborn saxophone Keith Scott lead guitar Alan Spenner bass guitar Anne Stephenson strings Jon Carin keyboards Virginia Hewes backing vocals Ednah Holt backing vocals Fonzi. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Boys and girls. The album came out in the midst of the hedonism and materialism of the 80's and some of the songs were definitely reciprocal of the excess of that era. Boys and Girls is the sixth solo studio album by the English singer and songwriter Bryan Ferry, released in June 1985 by E. Boys And Girls. The album was Ferry's first and only number one solo album in the UK. Bryan Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance. SIGN UP. Boys And Girls LP, Album. The official audio for Boys and Girls by Bryan Ferry. Bryan Ferry - Boys And Girls 1985. It is also Ferry's most successful solo album in the US,. Bryan Ferry Boys and Girls Full Album All songs written by Bryan Ferry except as noted