Captain Beefheart - The Spotlight Kid MP3
|1||The Spotlight Kid||3:21|
|4||There Ain't No Santa Claus On The Evenin' Stage||3:13|
|5||I'm Gonna Booglarize You Baby||4:34|
|8||Blabber 'N Smoke|
Lyrics By – Jan Van Vliet
|9||Alice In Blunderland|
Soloist [Guitar] – Winged Eel Fingerling
|10||When It Blows Its Stacks||3:41|
|MS 2050||Captain Beefheart||The Spotlight Kid (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||MS 2050||US||1972|
|MS 2050||Captain Beefheart||The Spotlight Kid (LP, Album, Ter)||Reprise Records||MS 2050||US||1972|
|MS 2050||Captain Beefheart||The Spotlight Kid (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gra)||Reprise Records||MS 2050||US||2009|
|K 44162||Captain Beefheart||The Spotlight Kid (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||K 44162||UK & Europe||1971|
|REP 44 162||Captain Beefheart||The Spotlight Kid (LP, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||REP 44 162||Germany||1972|
- Art Direction, Photography By – Ed Thrasher
- Bass Guitar [Bassus Ophelius] – Rockette Morton
- Drums – Drumbo, Rhys Clark, Ted Cactus
- Engineer, Co-producer – Phil Schier
- Guitar – Winged Eel Fingerling
- Guitar, Slide Guitar [Glass Finger], Slide Guitar [Steel Appendage] – Zoot Horn Rollo
- Marimba, Piano, Harpsichord, Drums – Ed Marimba
- Producer, Arranged By, Words By, Music By, Illustration [Liner] – Don Van Vliet
- Vocals, Harmonica, Bells [Jingle Bells] – Captain Beefheart
White label promo in Loss Leaders Series liner, promoting the first 5 'PRO' mail-order releases.
℗ + © Warner Bros. Records Inc. 1972.
This promo was issued with accompanying record company letter:
Letter is half page with Warner addresses from Burbank and New York with Warner and Reprise logos. The letter reads in old style cursive type:
Reprise recording artist continues to bombard the senses with barrages of tangled verse, overloaded imagery, fantastic poetry and searing instrumental work on his newest, The Spotlight Kid. January, 1972."
Includes an insert with the lyrics.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label Matrix No.): 31,324
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label Matrix No.): 31,325
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A Runout [Artisan Logo stamped] [variant 1]): MS-2050-A 31324-1A (Artisan Logo)
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B Runout [Artisan Logo stamped] [variant 1]): MS-2050-B 31325-1B (Artisan Logo)
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A Runout [Artisan Logo stamped] [variant 2]): MS-2050-A 31324-1A (Artisan Logo) B2
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B Runout [Artisan Logo stamped] [variant 2]): MS-2050-B 31325-1B (Artisan Logo) A3
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Green Bump Music, Inc
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Produced For – God's Golfball Productions
The Spotlight Kid - Captain Beefheart. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Spotlight Kid is the sixth studio album by Captain Beefheart. Often cited as one of the most accessible of Beefheart's albums, it is solidly founded in the blues but also uses instruments such as marimba and jingle bells that are not typical of that genre. The incarnation of the Magic Band on this album was Bill Harkleroad and Elliot Ingber, guitars Mark Boston. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Trout Mask Replica - Продолжительность: 1:18:58 BDPAPMEJM 200. 7: Beefheart - The Spotlight Kid 1972. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Psychedelic Rock Blues Rock Avant-Garde. Captain Beefheart. Songs in album Captain Beefheart - The Spotlight Kid 1972. Captain Beefheart - I'm Booglarized You Baby. Captain Beefheart - White Jam. Captain Beefheart - Blubber 'n Smoke. Captain Beefheart - When It Blows Its Stacks. Captain Beefheart - Alice in Blunderland. Captain Beefheart - The Spotlight Kid. Captain Beefheart - Click C. Album 1971 10 Songs. The Spotlight Kid. Rather than returning to the artistic aggro of Trout MaskDecals days, Spotlight takes things lower and looser, with a lot of typical Beefheart fun crawling around in weird, strange ways. Consider the ominous opening cut I'm Gonna Booglarize You Baby - it isn't just the title and Beefheart's breathy growl, but Rockette Morton's purring bass, Zoot Horn Rollo's snarling guitar, Ed Marimba's brisk fade on the cymbals again and again, and more. The incarnation of the Magic Band on this album was Bill Harkleroad and Elliot Ingber, guitars Mark Boston, bass John French, drums and Art Tripp, marimba. Session drummer Rhys Clark substituted fo. Band Name Captain Beefheart. Album Name The Spotlight Kid. Type Album. Released date 1972. Labels Sony Music Warner Music Group Reprise Records. Alice in Blunderland. Spotlight Kid. Click Clack. Grow Fins. There Ain't No Santa Claus on the Evenin' Stage. Completa la tua Collezione su Captain Beefheart. The recording was later 'paired' to other albums 2 Originals Of Captain Beefheart with Lick My Decals Off, Baby , Double Dynamite with Clear Spot and The Spotlight Kid, Clear Spot CD. Elenco tracce. I'm Gonna Booglarize You Baby. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band. Released 1972. The Spotlight Kid Tracklist. The Spotlight Kid Lyrics. Click Clack Lyrics. Show all albums by Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
Title: The Spotlight Kid
Released: Jan 1972
Style: Blues Rock, Avantgarde
MP3 album: 1358 mb
FLAC album: 2998 mb
Source: Vinyl, LP, Album, Promo
№ Cat: MS 2050
Label: Reprise Records