Eric Von Schmidt And The Cruel Family - Eric Von Schmidt And The Cruel Family MP3
|1||Ring Around The Moon||3:12|
|3||Make It Last||4:22|
|5||Lonzo And Howard||4:37|
|6||You Get Old, You Get Wise||2:45|
|8||Debt I Owe||5:00|
|10||Champagne Don't Hurt Me, Baby||3:06|
|11||Bunches Of Roses||3:25|
|BSCD-008||Eric Von Schmidt And The Cruel Family||Eric Von Schmidt And The Cruel Family (CD, Album, RE, RM, Min)||Bongrass Records||BSCD-008||South Korea||2004|
- Arranged By [Horns] – Eric Von Schmidt, Geoff Muldaur (tracks: A1), Peter Ecklund
- Arranged By [Vocal] – Darleen Wilson, Jane Simms
- Artwork, Design – Eric Von Schmidt
- Bass [Fretless] – Tony Markellis
- Engineer, Mixed By – Michael Couture
- Mixed By [With] – Darleen Wilson, Eric Von Schmidt, Tony Markellis
- Producer – Eric Von Schmidt
- Producer [Assisted By] – Darleen Wilson
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Joshua Schneider
- Trumpet – Peter Ecklund
- Vocals – Jane Simms, Jim Rooney
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Clay Jackson, Darleen Wilson
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Billy Mundi
- Vocals, Electric Guitar [Lead], Harmonica – Chance Browne
- Vocals, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar [Knife Guitar], Harmonica, Vibraphone – Eric Von Schmidt
- Vocals, Slide Guitar, Mandolin [Slide], Alto Saxophone – Geoff Muldaur
- Written-By – Clay Jackson (tracks: B3), Eric Von Schmidt, Tommy Shoemaker (tracks: B5)
Title on Label: Eric Von Schmidt - "Champagne Don't Hurt Me, Baby"
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Library of Congress catalog number): 77.750678
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): PH 1052-A-2 SnB AL+328 80
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): PH 1052-B-2 SnB AL+3 28 80
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philo Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Philo Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Philo Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Earth Audio Techniques
- Mastered At – Disques SNB Ltée.
- Published By – Minglewood
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – Chandos Music Co.
- Published By – Tru-Sound Music
- Published By – Three Bridges Music
Eric Von Schmidt May 28, 1931 February 2, 2007 was an American singer and guitarist, songwriter, painter and illustrator, and Grammy Award recipient. He was associated with the folk boom of the late 1950s and early 1960s and a key part of the Cambridge folk music scene. As a singer and guitarist, he was considered to be the leading Cambridge specialist in country blues at the time, thus the Cambridge counterpart of Greenwich Village's Dave Van Ronk. Von Schmidt co-authored with Jim Rooney Baby. Eric Von Schmidt's first album in over five years, 1977's Eric Von Schmidt & the Cruel Family places the Cambridge folkie into a California-style '70s folk-rock setting. Surprisingly, the combination works more often than not, especially since Von Schmidt doesn't change his characteristic singing and playing in the process. His bluesy growl of a voice goes with tunes like the sassy, horn-powered opener, You Get Old, You Get Wise, like red-eye gravy goes with ham, and the ten-person backing band features his old collaborator Geoff Muldaur who knows a thing o. Producer Eric Von Schmidt. Producer Darleen Wilson. Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone Joshua Schneider. Title on Label: Eric Von Schmidt - Champagne Don't Hurt Me, Baby. Codice a barre e altri identificatori. Rights Society: ASCAP. Новинка 1:48. Eric von Schmidt: все альбомы, включая Richard Fariña & Eric Von Schmidt , Eric Von Schmidt and Rolf Cahn , 2nd Right, 3rd Row и другие. eric von schmidt and the cruel family - You Get Old, You Get Wise - Ring Around The Moon - Bunch Of Roses - Debt I Owe - It's The Doing - Make It Last - Champagne Don't Hurt Me, Baby - Sudden Garden - Sweet Margarita - Briar Patch - Lonzo & Howard - Icarus. the BLUES project A compendium of the very best on the urban blues scene youtube full album - Fixin' To Die Dave Ray - Blow Whistle Blow Eric von Schmidt - My Little Woman John Koerner - Ginger Man Geoff Muldaur - Bad Dream Blues Dave van Ronk youtube - Winding Boy Ian Buchanan youtube - I'm Troubled Danny Kalb youtube - France Blues Mark Spoelstra - Don't You Leave. Painter, illustrator, singersongwriter, and folksinger Eric Von Schmidt was a spearhead of the folk revival that swept through Cambridge, Massachusett's Harvard Square in the early '60s. When he wasn't hosting late-night jam sessions at his apartmentstudio, Von Schmidt was performing Leadbelly-influenced songs in coffeehouses and inspiring several generations of folk-rooted singersongwriters. He continued to record albums until the late '70s. Although he released an album with the Cruel Family on Philo in 1977, the label was experiencing severe problems and failed to promote the recording. The album was never included in the label's catalog. Eric Von Schmidt May 28, 1931 - February 2, 2007 was an American singer-songwriter associated with the folkblues revival of the 1960s and a key part of the East Coast folk music scene included Joan Baez, Bob Dylan and others. Von ScEric Von Schmidt May 28, 1931 - February 2, 2007 was an American singer-songwriter associated with the folkblues revival of the 1960s and a key part of the East Coast folk music scene included Joan Baez, Bob Dylan and others. Von Sc read more. Similar Artists. Play all. Manuel Galvin. 7,017 listeners. Shop Eric Von Schmidt's And the cruel family LP for sale by maiato at on CDandLP - Ref:2300071945. All fields Artist Title Artist Title Label Seller Item . Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs SP 7 inchs EP 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Featured items. Eric von Schmidt was born into an artistic family in Bridgeport, Connecticut. His father, Harold, an illustrator who depicted the old American West taught him how to paint, but his love of music came from his mother, Forest Gilmore. He bought his first guitar when he was 17 after hearing Leadbelly sing on the radio and he began researching the archival recordings of blues and folk singers made by collectors such as John and Alan Lomax on visits to the Library of Congress in Washington D
Genre: Rock / Blues / World
Title: Eric Von Schmidt And The Cruel Family
Style: Country Rock, Country Blues, Acoustic, Folk Rock, Electric Blues
MP3 album: 2861 mb
FLAC album: 2532 mb
Source: Vinyl, LP, Album
№ Cat: PH 1052