Joel Plaskett Emergency - Truthfully Truthfully MP3
|1||Make A Little Noise|
|2||Mystery And Crime|
|3||Make A Little Noise EP|
|4||Nowhere With You|
|5||Work Out Fine|
|6||Written All Over Me|
|7||Lights Down Low|
|9||The Day You Walked Away|
|10||The Red Light|
|11||Heart To Heart With Lionel|
Written-By – David Marsh
|12||All The Pretty Faces|
|14||Cold Blue Light|
|15||Come On, Teacher|
|16||A Million Dollars|
|18||A Job Worth Doing|
|19||You Came Along|
Written-By [Opening Lines Adapted From] – Dorothy Parker
|MRCD 6417||Joel Plaskett Emergency||Truthfully Truthfully (CD, Album)||MapleMusic Recordings||MRCD 6417||Canada||2003|
|NSRLP005||Joel Plaskett Emergency||Truthfully Truthfully (2xLP, Album, RE)||New Scotland Records||NSRLP005||Canada||2011|
|MRCD 6418||Joel Plaskett Emergency||Truthfully Truthfully (2xCD, S/Edition)||MapleMusic Recordings||MRCD 6418||Canada||2003|
- Arranged By, Performer – The Emergency
- Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals - The Plaskettes] – Kate MacDonald (tracks: D1 to D3), Kristin Murch (tracks: D1 to D3), Sarah MacDonald (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals - The Tar Pond Mirth Makers] – Jack Syperek (tracks: D1 to D3), John Angus MacDonald (tracks: D1 to D3), Stuart Jolliffe (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Backing Vocals, Synthesizer, Arranged By [Strings], Percussion – Gordie Johnson (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Band [The Emergency] – Dave Marsh , Ian McGettigan (tracks: D1 to D3), Joel Plaskett, Tim Brennan (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Bass – Tim Brennan (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Ian McGettigan (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Drums – Dave Marsh (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Dave Marsh (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Engineer – Charles Austin (tracks: A1 to C5), Ian McGettigan (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Engineer [Assistant At Padernales] – Jacob Sciba (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Engineer [Assistant At Phase One] – Mark "Brody" Renner (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing Engineer] – John Nazario (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Van Niekerk (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Alfio Annibalini (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Gordie Johnson (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Guitar – Joel Plaskett (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Guitar, Vocals – Joel Plaskett (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Mastered By – Brett Zilahi (tracks: A1 to C5), Howie Weinberg (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Mastered By [Prepared For Vinyl By] – J LaPointe
- Piano, Organ [Hammond], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Ian McLagan (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Producer – Gordie Johnson (tracks: D1 to D3), Ian McGettigan (tracks: A1 to C5), Joel Plaskett (tracks: A1 to C5)
- Songwriter – Joel Plaskett (tracks: A1 to C2, C4 to D3)
- Technician [Studio Assistant At Phase One] – Kristin Murch (tracks: D1 to D3)
- Timpani [Tympani], Glockenspiel – Brian Barlow (tracks: D1 to D3)
Test Pressing. All available likely signed and labeled by Joel himself and sold at his New Scotland Yard shop in early 2019.
Opening Lines to "You Came Along" adapted from the poem "Ballade of Unfortunate Mammals."
Recorded at Sonic Temple, Halifax, Nova Scotia (May 2003).
Mixed at Iguana Recording, Toronto, ontario (June 2003).
Mastered at Metalworks Studios, Toronto, ON.
Prepared for vinyl at Archive Mastering, Mineville, NS.
Make A Little Noise:
Recorded and mixed at Phase One Studios, Toronto, ON in Oct/Nov 2005.
Additional recording done at Pedernales Studio in Spicewood, Texas.
Mastered (at) Masterdisk in NYC.
- Recorded At – Sonic Temple Studio
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Recorded At – Pedernales Studio
- Mixed At – Iguana Recording
- Mixed At – Phase One Studios
- Mastered At – Metalworks Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Archive Mastering
- Mastered At – Salt Mastering
Truthfully Truthfully is the second album by artist Joel Plaskett under the band name Joel Plaskett Emergency and his third since splitting from Thrush Hermit. All songs written by Joel Plaskett except where noted. Written All Over Me 3:52. Work Out Fine 3:37. Mystery and Crime 3:30. Extraordinary 3:48. Come On Teacher 3:47. The Red Light 4:46. Radio Fly 3:53. You Came Along 4:40. Lights Down Low 3:46. The Day You Walked Away 3:49. All the Pretty Fac. Truthfully Truthfully Joel Plaskett Emergency. More By Joel Plaskett Emergency. Down at the Khyber. Truthfully, Truthfully. Make a Little Noise - EP. Listen free to Joel Plaskett Emergency Truthfully Truthfully Written All Over Me, Work Out Fine and more. 12 tracks 45:54. Joel Plaskett - Written All Over Me. Joel Plaskett - Work Out Fine. Joel Plaskett - Mystery And Crime. Joel Plaskett - Extraordinary. Joel Plaskett - Come On Teacher. Joel Plaskett - The Red Light. Joel Plaskett - Radio Fly. Joel Plaskett - You Came Along. Joel Plaskett - Lights Down Low. Joel Plaskett Emergency. Truthfully, Truthfully Tracklist. Written All Over Me jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Truthfully, Truthfully, 2003. Written All Over Me, 03:51. Work Out Fine, 03:36. Truthfully Truthfully. Your Rating. Overview . Indie Rock. Band Name Joel Plaskett Emergency. Album Name Truthfully, Truthfully. Type Album. Data de lançamento 21 Outubro 2003. Labels Universal Music Group Maple Music Recordings. Joel plaskett - truthfully truthfully - CD. Track Listings. Disc: 1. Working once again with the musicians that make up his Emergency, Joel Plaskett has crafted a stunning follow up to Down at the Khyber. This is music that is ment to be thrown in a car stereo while driving across the country. Full out rocking one moment drawing on pure rock and roll roots, to laid back and introspective the next there is the overall feeling that something special is occuring between singer and listener. Features Song Lyrics for Joel Plaskett Emergency's Truthfully Truthfully album. Joel Plaskett Emergency - Truthfully Truthfully Album Lyrics. Mystery And Crime Lyrics