Miles Davis - Star People MP3
|1||It Gets Better||9:47|
|3||U 'n' I||5:55|
|4||Come Get It||11:22|
|5||Star On Cicely||4:23|
|35DP 55||Miles Davis||Star People (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony||35DP 55||Japan||1983|
|CD 25395, COL CD 25395, CDCBS 25395||Miles Davis||Star People (CD, Album)||CBS, Columbia, CBS||CD 25395, COL CD 25395, CDCBS 25395||Europe||1997|
|CBS 25395||Miles Davis||Star People (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 25395||Spain||1983|
|SRCS 9765||Miles Davis||Star People (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Records Int'l||SRCS 9765||Japan||2001|
|FC 38657||Miles Davis||Star People (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Columbia||FC 38657||US||Unknown|
- Art Direction – John Berg
- Artwork [Drawings, Color Concepts And Basic Attitudes] – Miles Davis
- Composed By – M. Davis
- Design [Cover] – Janet Perr
- Drums – Al Foster
- Electric Bass – Marcus Miller, Tom Barney
- Electric Guitar – John Scofield, Mike Stern
- Engineer – Bill Messina, Harold Tarowski, Ken Robertson, Lou Schlossberg
- Engineer [Recording, Record Plant] – Jay Messina
- Engineer [Recording, Remix, CBS Studios] – Don Puluse
- Engineer [Remote Sound] – Ron Lorman
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Lacquer Cut By – G♡
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Mastered By [Mastering Labs By] – Joe Gastwirt
- Percussion – Mino Cinelu
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Bill Evans
- Technician [Assistant] – Chris Murphy , James Rose, Mark Allison
- Trumpet, Keyboards – Miles Davis
Mastered at Frankford / Wayne Mastering Labs.
G heart is Joe Gastwirt signature in runout
© ℗ 1983 CBS Inc.
Marcus Miller appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-38657-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643865715
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1 etched, º stamped, variant 1): P º AL 38657-1K
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2 etched, º stamped, variant 1): º P BL 38657-1J
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1 etched, º stamped, variant 2): P º AL 38657-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2 etched, º stamped, variant 2): º P BL 38657-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1 etched, º stamped, variant 3): P º AL-38657-1B G♡ FW
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2 etched, º stamped, variant 3): P º BL-38657-1G G♡ FW
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
Star People is a 1983 album recorded by Miles Davis and issued by Columbia Records. It is the third release after the trumpeter's six-year hiatus. Beside the members of the band of We Want Miles the recordings feature John Scofield for the first time, who worked alongside Mike Stern in Davis's band in late 1982 and early 1983 before Stern's departure later in the year. Scofield was recommended by saxophonist Bill Evans. Marcus Miller played on five of the six tracks, but was replaced by Tom Barney on. August 11, 1982 a: Miles Davis tpt, synth Bill Evans ss, ts, fl, el-p Mike Stern el-g Marcus Miller el-b Al Foster d Mino Cinelu perc Gil Evans arr Columbia Studio B, NYC. August 28, 1982 b Same personnel as August 11 Live at the Jones Beach Theatre, NY. September 1, 1982 c Same personnel as August 11 Columbia Studio B, NYC. January 5, 1983 d Same personnel as August 11, except add John Scofield el-g The Record Plant, NYC. February 3, 1983 e: Miles Davis tpt, synth Bill Evans ss, ts, fl, el-p Mike Stern el-g John Scofield el-g Tom Barney el-b Al F. Drums Al Foster Electric Bass Marcus Miller, Tom Barney Electric Guitar John Scofield, Mike Stern Engineer Bill Messina, Harold Tarowski, People - Miles Davis. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. He really stretches out on Star People, making dramatic use of silence and placing each note carefully. Come Get It is also memorable although U 'n' I which had the potential to catch on is only heard in a truncated version. Album 1983 6 Songs. After years of hard-edged experimental fusion, Miles took his electric jazz in a new direction in the '80s. Though streamlined, his funk feel didnt falter: Tracks like Speak and U n I move with a head-nodding flow reminiscent of Princes grooves and the emerging genre of hip-hop. With a guitar section that included John Scofield, the trumpeter showed an ability to adapt his sound for a new decade on tracks like It Gets Better. Star People Miles Davis. Star People. Miles Davis - Star People 1982. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Miles Davis. Complétez votre collection Miles Davis. Star People Cass, Album. FCT 38657. Miles Davis- Star People- Star on Cicely 4:34. Miles Davis - Speak 8:29. Come Get It 11:04. Miles Davis - Star People 1983 Full Album 58:47. Listes Ajouter à une Liste. Star People, 1983. Come Get It, 11:03. It Gets Better, 10:07. Speak, 08:32. U 'n' I, 05:55. Star On Cicely, 04:30. Listen free to Miles Davis Star People Come Get It, It Gets Better and more. 6 tracks 47:01. Miles: tp, keyb Oberheim, composer, drawings on the cover Bill Evans ts, ss John Scofield g solo 2, 3 - Mike Stern g solo 1, 4 Marcus Miller b - Tom Barney b Al Foster dr - Mino Chinelu prc. Teo Macero prod. Gil Evans adviser CBS FC 38657 - publ. 1983 One of the Miles' forgotten records Strongly blues-influenced with two guitar heroes: Stern & Scofield. And the legendary arranger Gil Evans is there too. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest ca
Title: Star People
MP3 album: 2065 mb
FLAC album: 2585 mb
Source: Vinyl, LP, Album
№ Cat: FC 38657