Orb - U.F. Orb MP3
Producer – The OrbWritten-By – Paterson, Weston
Flute – Tom GreenProducer – The OrbWritten-By – Paterson, Weston, Fehlmann
Producer – The Orb, YouthWritten-By – Paterson, Weston, Glover
Bass – Guy PrattProducer – The OrbWritten-By – Paterson, Weston
Producer – The OrbWritten-By – Paterson, Weston, Meikle, McMillan
Bass – Jah WobbleGuitar – Steve HillageProducer – Steve Hillage, The OrbWritten-By – Paterson, Wobble, Weston, Giraudy, Hillage
|7||Towers Of Dub|
Harmonica – Marney PaxPerformer [Intro By] – Victor Lewis-SmithProducer – The OrbWritten-By – Paterson, Weston, Fehlmann
|BLRCD 18, 513 749-2||The Orb||U.F.Orb (CD, Album)||Big Life, Big Life, WAU! Mr. Modo Recordings, WAU! Mr. Modo Recordings||BLRCD 18, 513 749-2||UK||1992|
|513 749-1, ILPSD 8033||The Orb||U.F.Orb (2xLP, Album)||Island Records, Island Records, WAU! Mr. Modo Recordings, WAU! Mr. Modo Recordings||513 749-1, ILPSD 8033||UK||1992|
|DE 881422||The Orb||U.F.Orb (CD, Album)||Delabel||DE 881422||France||1992|
|162-535 006-2||Orb||U.F.Orb (CD, Album, RE, UML)||Island Red Label, Inter-Modo||162-535 006-2||US||Unknown|
|POCP 1236||Orb||U.F.Orb (CD, Album)||Big Life, Polydor||POCP 1236||Japan||1992|
- Booking [Booking Agent] – Alex Nightingale
- Design [Orl Orb Design] – The Designers Republic
- Engineer – Greg Hunter, Thrash
- Engineer [Assisted By - At Mark Angelo's] – Sarah
- Engineer [Assisted By - At Matrix 4] – Sonia , Tim
- Engineer [Assisted By - At Sunsonic] – Leroy
- Engineer [Assisted By At - Butterfly] – Scruff
- Executive-Producer, Management – Mr Modo
- Musician [Players] – LX, Greg Hunter, Guy Pratt, Jah Wobble, Marney Pax, Miquette Giraudy, Orde Meikle, S..S. Hillage, Stuart McMillan, Thomas Fehlmann, Thrash, Tom Green, Youth
- Musician [The Orb Are] – Dr Alex Paterson, Thrash
1: Edition Bingen (GEMA), Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd.
Programmed in Berlin
2: Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd.
Programmed at Butterfly
3: EMI Virgin Music Ltd., Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd., Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Programmed in space at Mark Angelo's
Jah Wobble courtesy of Oval Records Ltd
Steve Hillage courtesy of Ten Records Ltd
4: Edition Bingen (GEMA), Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd.
Programmed at Sunsonic
5: Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd.
Programmed at Livingston
6: E.G. Music Ltd., BMG Music Publishing Ltd, Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd.
Programmed at Butterfly
7: Orb Music, Big Life Music Ltd.
All tracks mixed at Matrix 4 Studio (C-Lab, Akai, SSL, Soundtools)
Engineered at Matrix 4, Butterfly, Angelo's, Sunsonic.
Butterfly and Sunsonic.
Full Artwork Credits:
Captain, what's The Designers Republic?
"Bespoke Star Trek Tailoring, Scotty,"
from Ian, Nick, Roger & Vanessa de Lunar
(Ta-Plus Chip Man)
Featuring Phil Wolstenholme's pixel-pip fantasy
with Dr Paterson in there somewhere
and Trash somewhere out there.
Saturn, Jupiter '79 & Sundry space booty from Voyager (through the round window)
NASA (permission applied for)
Film & lights: Ross, Dave & Chris
Sound: Diane & Jan
Catering: Debbie & Jane
Drivers: Mick & Skip
Road manager: Murray & Jan
Merchandising: Mandy & Jan
Minister of health: Jack Daniels
℗ 1992 Wau! Mr Modo Records. © 1992 Wau! Mr Modo Records.
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Wau! Mr Modo and is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd in the U.K.
℗ 1992 Inter Modo
Made in France by PMDC
℗ 1992 Inter Modo
© 1992 Inter Modo
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Inter Modo and is exclusively licensed to Island Records Ltd in the UK.
- Barcode: 7 31451 37492 0
- Barcode (String): 731451374920
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Price Code: PY 899
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: 513 749_2 00A L7 PMDC FRANCE
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring): 1A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L004
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 0227
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WAU! Mr. Modo Records
- Copyright (c) – WAU! Mr. Modo Records
- Licensed To – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inter-Modo
- Copyright (c) – Inter-Modo
- Published By – Edition Bingen
- Published By – Orb Music
- Published By – Big Life Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Mixed At – Matrix Four
- Engineered At – Matrix Four
- Engineered At – Butterfly Studios
- Engineered At – Mark Angelo Studios
- Engineered At – Sunsonic
- Pressed By – PMDC, France
The Orb. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. UMG от лица компании Island Records ARESA, ASCAP, UMPG Publishing, BMG Rights Management US, LLC и другие авторские общества 7. Blue Room. Rob Birch, Richard Finch, Harry Wayne Casey, Nicholas Hallam. is the second studio album by English electronic music group The Orb, released on 6 July 1992 by Big Life. Upon its release, the album reached number one on the UK Albums Chart. Orb member Kris Weston integrated his technical and creative expertise with Alex Paterson's Eno-influenced ambience on , creating drum and bass rhythms with velvet keyboards and rippling synth lines. reached number one on the UK Albums Chart to the shock of critics, who were surprised that fans had. The Orb - 1992. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. The Orb - Blue Room Ambient At Mark Angelo's Mix. Listen free to The Orb . and more. 7 tracks 73:55. is the second studio album by ambient housetechno group The Orb that reached 1 on the UK Album Chart in 1992. Noted graphic design group The Designers Republic designed the cover art for the album. Orb member Kris Weston integrated his technical and creative expertise with Alex Paterson's Eno-influenced ambience on , creating drum and bass rhythms with velvet keyboards and rippling synt. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2007 CD от на 1992 13 Songs. Released July 6, 1992. Blue Room Lyrics. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Sticky End, 00:50
Title: U.F. Orb
Country: UK & Europe
Style: House, Dub, Ambient
MP3 album: 2519 mb
FLAC album: 2069 mb
Source: CD, Album, Repress
№ Cat: IMCD 219, 513 749-2
Label: Island Masters, Inter-Modo