Richard Thompson - Amnesia MP3
|1||I Still Dream||5:10|
Acoustic Guitar – Fred Tackett
|3||Yankee Go Home||3:07|
|5||Turning Of The Tide||2:57|
|6||Jerusalem On The Jukebox||4:11|
|7||Don't Tempt Me||3:36|
|8||Gypsy Love Songs||6:17|
|9||Waltzing's For Dreamers||4:06|
|CDP 7 48845 2||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 48845 2||UK||1988|
|C4 48845||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||C4 48845||Canada||1988|
|TCEST 2075||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||TCEST 2075||UK||1988|
|C1-48845-1||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1-48845-1||Israel||1988|
|C1 48845||Richard Thompson||Amnesia (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1 48845||US||1988|
- Art Direction – Tommy Steele
- Artwork [Cover Art], Photography By, Art Direction – Hugh Brown
- Bagpipes [Northumbrian] – Alistair Anderson
- Bass – Jerry Scheff (tracks: A1-2, 4-5, B2, B5)
- Bass [Stick] – Tony Levin (tracks: A1, B1, B3)
- Composed By – Richard Thompson
- Cornet – Brian Taylor , Tony Goddard
- Double Bass – Ally Bain
- Drums – Jim Keltner (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B5), Mickey Curry (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3)
- Engineer [2nd] – Mike Kloster, Ted Patterson
- Euphonium – Ian Peters
- Horn [Tenor] – David Horn
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Alex Acuna
- Producer, Organ [Portative], Organ [Regal], Keyboards [Chamberlain], Keyboards [Stereophonic Optigan], Harp [Electric], Organ – Mitchell Froom
- Recorded By – Tchad Blake
- Vocals – Christine Collister, Clive Gregson
- Vocals [Bass], Accordion, Concertina [Anglo] – John Kirkpatrick
- Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Dulcimer [Hammer] – Richard Thompson
- Woodwind [Curtal], Woodwind [Shawm], Other [Peking That], Recorder, Woodwind [Bass Racket] – Phillip Pickett
Includes a printed inner sleeve with the lyrics.
The copyright holder appears without a comma on the back cover: ''Capitol Records Inc.'' and without both comma and full stop on the label: Capitol Records Inc''
Brian Taylor, Tony Goddard, David Horn and Ian Peters courtesy of Fairey Engineering Band.
- Barcode: 077774884518
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout stamped, PCS 7321 A-1-1-1 scratched over.): PCS 7321 A-1-1-1 EST 2075 A-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout stamped, PCS 7321 B-1-1-1 EST scratched over.): PCS 7321 B-1-1-1 EST EST 2075 B-1-1-1
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
Amnesia is the fifth studio album by Richard Thompson, recorded and released in 1988. After Across a Crowded Room and Daring Adventures had not troubled the compilers of hit parades, Polydor declined their option to renew their contract with Thompson. Thompson's then manager Gary Stamler negotiated a deal with Capitol Records and Thompson cut his first album for his new label in 1988. Amnesia - Richard Thompson. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Songs in album Richard Thompson - Amnesia Original 1988. Richard Thompson - Turning Of The Tide. Richard Thompson - Gypsy Love Songs. Richard Thompson - Reckless Kind. Richard Thompson - Jerusalem On The Jukebox. Richard Thompson - I Still Dream. Richard Thompson - Don't Tempt Me. Richard Thompson - Yankee, Go Home. Richard Thompson - Can't Win. Richard Thompson - Waltzing's For Dreamers. Richard Thompson - Pharaoh. Amnesia was Richard Thompson's second album with producer and keyboard player Mitchell Froom, and the two sounded a lot more comfortable with each other than they did on their previous project together, Daring Adventures. This being a Richard Thompson album, the high quality of the songs and the guitar playing is a given while Daring Adventures had a few cuts that sounded like padding, Richard comes up aces this time out, and even sounds a bit more upbeat than usual, letting his political side rise to the surface on Jerusalem on the Jukebox and Yankee, Go Home. Amnesia is in no way Thompson's best album, but it contains some amazing material. Turning of the Tide should have been a hit. No good reason exists for its obscurity on the radio waves in 1988. Thompson waxes controversial on Yankee, Go Home, including such lines as Overpaid, oversexed and over hereGet smart, gringo, disappearThe Hun's at the gates of RomeYankee Go Home. Subtle it is not. One wonders if Capitol and Thompson exchanged blows over its inclusion on Amnesia. Don't Tempt Me is a humorous or not so humorous depending on one's point of view take on bar room machismo. Richard Thompson : Amnesia,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Folk Rock. Richard Thompson. Список групп Folk Rock Richard Thompson Amnesia. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Добавить рецензию. Add an audio file. Нет оценок. Amnesia, 1988. Reckless Kind, 04:25. Jerusalem on the Jukebox, 04:10. I Still Dream, 05:08. Don't Tempt Me, 03:38. Can't Win, 05:31. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and , another first-rate Richard Thompson album. Since he left the pioneer folk-rock unit Fairport Convention in the early Seventies, the British guitarist, songwriter and singer has released record after record of emotionally explosive music featuring powerful deliberations on love, death and tradition. On Amnesia, Thompson has the difficult task of following up 1986s Daring Adventures, his strongest record since Shoot Out the Lights, his 1982 swan song with ex-wife Linda. Yet this is a worthy successor. Amnesia is a music album by Richard Thompson released in 1988. Amnesia is ranked 7,076th in the overall chart, 1,068th in the 1980s, and 107th in the year 1988. Amnesia Album Condition: Used. Time left: 2h 30m 10s Ships to: Worldwide
Released: 17 Oct 1988
Style: Folk Rock
MP3 album: 1506 mb
FLAC album: 1016 mb
Source: Vinyl, LP, Album
№ Cat: EST 2075, 74 8845 1
Label: Capitol Records