Steely Dan - Aja MP3
Backing Vocals – Tim SchmitBass – Chuck RaineyDrums – Steve GaddElectric Piano – Joe SampleGuitar – Denny Dias, Larry Carlton, Walter BeckerLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer, Whistle [Police Whistle] – Donald FagenPercussion – Victor FeldmanPiano – Michael OmartianTenor Saxophone – Wayne Shorter
Backing Vocals – Michael McDonald, Paul GriffinBass – Chuck RaineyClavinet – Don GrolnickDrums – Rick MarottaElectric Piano – Paul GriffinGuitar – Steve KhanGuitar [Solo] – Jay GraydonLead Vocals – Donald FagenLyricon – Tom ScottPercussion – Gary Coleman, Victor Feldman
Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Rebecca Louis, Sherlie Matthews, Venetta FieldsBass – Chuck RaineyClavinet – Joe SampleDrums – Paul HumphreyElectric Piano – Victor FeldmanGuitar – Larry CarltonLead Vocals, Synthesizer – Donald FagenTenor Saxophone – Tom Scott
Backing Vocals – Tim SchmitBass – Chuck RaineyDrums, Percussion – Jim KeltnerElectric Piano – Victor FeldmanGuitar – Dean Parks, Larry CarltonGuitar [Solo] – Walter BeckerLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer – Donald Fagen
Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Sherlie Matthews, Venetta FieldsBass – Walter BeckerDrums – Bernard PurdieElectric Piano – Victor FeldmanGuitar – Larry Carlton, Lee RitenourLead Vocals, Synthesizer – Donald FagenTenor Saxophone – Pete Christlieb
|6||Home At Last|
Backing Vocals – Tim SchmitBass – Chuck RaineyDrums – Bernard PurdieGuitar – Larry CarltonGuitar [Solo] – Walter BeckerLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer – Donald FagenPiano, Vibraphone – Victor Feldman
|7||I Got The News|
Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Michael McDonald, Rebecca Louis, Sherlie Matthews, Venetta FieldsBass – Chuck RaineyDrums – Ed Greene Guitar – Dean ParksGuitar [Solo] – Larry Carlton, Walter BeckerLead Vocals, Synthesizer – Donald FagenPiano, Vibraphone, Percussion – Victor Feldman
|AA 1006||Steely Dan||Aja (LP, Album, Gat)||ABC Records||AA 1006||US||1977|
|088 112 056-2||Steely Dan||Aja (CD, Album, RE, RM)||MCA Records||088 112 056-2||US||1999|
|CAB 5225||Steely Dan||Aja (Cass, Album)||ABC Records||CAB 5225||UK||Unknown|
|5020-1006||Steely Dan||Aja (Cass, Album, Club)||ABC Records||5020-1006||US||1977|
|UICY-75768||Steely Dan||Aja (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Pap)||Geffen Records||UICY-75768||Japan||2013|
- Arranged By [Horns], Conductor [Horns] – Tom Scott
- Arranged By [Rhythm Charts Prepared By] – Dean Parks, Larry Carlton, Michael Omartian
- Art Direction – OZ Studios
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Barbara Miller
- Design – Geoff Westen, Patricia Mitsui
- Engineer – Al Schmitt, Bill Schnee, Elliot Scheiner, Roger Nichols
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ed Rack, Joe Bellamy, Ken Klinger, Lenise Bent, Linda Tyler, Ron Pangaliman
- Engineer [Executive] – Roger Nichols
- Horns – Bill Perkins, Jackie Kelso, Jim Horn, Pete Christlieb, Plas Johnson, Tom Scott, Wayne Shorter
- Horns [Brass] – Chuck Findley, Lou McCreary, Slyde Hyde
- Liner Notes – Michael Phalen, Steve Diener
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By [Cover] – Hideki Fujii
- Photography By [Inside] – Dorothy A. White, Walter Becker
- Producer – Gary Katz
- Written-By – Donald Fagen, Walter Becker
Contains a folded insert with lyrics, credits and b/w photos.
Recorded at: Village Recorders, West L.A.; Producer's Workshop, Hollywood; Warner Bros. North Hollywood Recording Studios; ABC Recording Studios; Sound Labs, Hollywood; A&R Studios, N.Y.C.
Mastered at: A&M Studios, Hollywood.
All selections © 1977 ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc. (BMI)
- Rights Society: SIAE
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 62 ABC 475-1L
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 62 ABC 475-2L
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout hand-etched): 62 ABC 475 - 1L / 2 cgd 12.12.77
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout hand-etched): 62 ABC 475 - 2L cgd 29.11.77
- Other: DR
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Published By – ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Producers Workshop
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Manufactured By – CBS Sugar S.p.A.
- Printed By – CBS Sugar S.p.A.
- Pressed By – CGD Pressing Plant
- Distributed By – Messaggerie Musicali
Aja ˈeɪʒə, pronounced Asia is the sixth studio album by the jazz rock band Steely Dan. Originally released in 1977 on ABC Records, the album peaked at number three on the US charts and number five in the UK. It was the band's first platinum album and ultimately became their best-selling studio release, eventually selling over 5 million copies. It spawned a number of hit singles, including Peg, Deacon Blues, and Josie. In July 1978, the album won the Grammy Award for Best Engineered Non. It was composed by - Steely Dan. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Встречается в альбомах. Citizen 1972-1980. Steely Dan. The Ultimate Headphone & Hi-Fi Album. Various artists. The Very Best Of Steely Dan. 70s Jazz Fusion. Steely Dans sixth album Aja is a jazz fusion of elements from rock, funk, and R&B. The album features contributions from several notable jazz musicians, such as Joe Sample, Lee Ritenour, Dean Parks, Tom Scott, and Wayne Shorter, while Michael McDonald also sang background on a couple of tracks. The album reached the top 10 in several countries, including the US and the UK where it remains their highest-charting in both. The album was featured on several best of lists, including a rank of 145 on Rolling Stones list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, as well as a spot in the Library of Congress' National Recording Registry. Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте. Aja ˈeɪʒə, pronounced like Asia is the 6th album by jazz rock titans Steely Aja-Steely Dans sixth album, from 1977-turned everything around for me: Its a thoroughly convincing argument against my notion that aggressive or discordant music was inherently real and rebellious, whereas virtuosic or studied songs were always limp and bloodless. Aja is as bold as records get. Its full of strange, unprecedented, disorienting moves. It is braver, more idiosyncratic, and more personal, in some ways, than any other record I own. Aja is as much a jazz record as a pop one, though in its best moments, its both and neither. Steely Dan - Aja 1977. To favorites 15 Download album. Listen album. Pop-Rock Jazz-Rock Soft Rock. Songs in album Steely Dan - Aja 1977. Steely Dan - Black Cow. Steely Dan - Aja. Steely Dan - Deacon Blues. Steely Dan - Peg. Steely Dan - Home At Last. Steely Dan - I Got The News. Steely Dan - Josie. Total votes: 28. Other albums by Steely Dan. A Decade Of Steely Dan. Listen free to Steely Dan Aja Black Cow, Aja and more. 7 tracks 39:31. Pioneering popjazz band Steely Dan, formed by Donald Fagen and Walter Becker in the early 70's, had already secured five U. S Top 40 albums before the release of Aja in 1977. Aja, however, was to prove to be the biggest selling album of Steely Dan's illustrious career, reaching Number 3 in the U. Billboard chart, spending a year in the Top 40 there and also reaching number 5 in the U. Aja was the first British Top 10 hit for Steely Dan and was also the first album by Becker and Fagen as a duo. Aja,' Steely Dan's sixth studio album, which was the artistic pinnacle of the '70s jazz-rock movement, turns 36 years old this week. After 1976's 'Royal Scam,' a solid, guitar-centric album that nonetheless met a lukewarm critical response, studio mavericks Donald Fagen keyboards, vocals and Walter Becker guitar, bass set to work on a follow-up in January of the following year. They recorded over a six month period in various state-of-the-art studios across New York and L. The result was 'Aja,' their highest-selling album reaching No. 3 on t