Strontium 90 - Police Academy MP3
|2||Electron Romance - Live||7:50|
|3||3 O'Clock Shot - Live||5:17|
|4||New World Blues||4:00|
|5||Visions Of The Night||2:55|
|6||Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic||3:18|
|7||Lady Of Delight - Live||4:20|
|9||Lady Of Delight||4:26|
|186 810 003 2||Strontium 90||Police Academy (CD, Album)||Ark 21 Records||186 810 003 2||US||1997|
|7243 8 44635 2 6||Strontium 90||Police Academy (CD, Album)||PANGÆA||7243 8 44635 2 6||UK||1997|
|7243 8 33303 2 4||Strontium 90||Police Academy (CD, Album)||PANGÆA||7243 8 33303 2 4||Netherlands||1997|
|7243 8 33303 2 4||Strontium 90||Police Academy (CD, Album)||PANGÆA||7243 8 33303 2 4||Venezuela||1997|
|153 906-2||Strontium 90||Police Academy (CD, Album)||PANGÆA, Ark 21 Records||153 906-2||UK||Unknown|
- Bass – Mike Howlett (tracks: 5, 7, 8, 11), Sting (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 11)
- Design – Emilie Burnham
- Drums – Stewart Copeland
- Edited By [Additional] – Ian Anderson
- Engineer – Joe Julian (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9)
- Guitar – Andy Summers, Sting (tracks: 2, 6)
- Lead Vocals – Sting
- Liner Notes – Mike Howlett
- Mastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Photography By [Circus Tent Photo] – Brian Cooke
- Producer – Mike Howlett
- Written-By – Howlett (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9), Sting (tracks: 1, 3, 6)
Vocal studio sessions recorded at Virtual Earth Studio, London on 8 Track Tascam
Studio tracks remixed at Battery Studios, London
Additional editing at Battery Studios
Live tracks recorded at Cirque Hippodrome, Paris - May 28, 1977.
Track 6 recorded in Acton, London - Autumn 1976 on 4 track TEAC.
Mastered at Chop 'Em Out, London, England
℗ & © 1997 Pangaea Records.
All tracks published by Rondor Music except:
Tracks 1, 3, 6 published by Blue Turtle Music BMI Administered by Illegal Songs, Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 6 1868 10003 2 7
- Matrix / Runout: 618681000327 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1676
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Ark 21 Records
- Recorded At – Virtual Earth Studios
- Recorded At – Hippodrome de Pantin
- Remixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Edited At – Battery Studios, London
- Mastered At – Chop 'Em Out
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pangaea Records
- Copyright (c) – Pangaea Records
- Published By – Blue Turtle Music
- Published By – Illegal Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
Strontium 90: Police Academy is the only album by Strontium 90, released by Mike Howlett in 1997. This album consists of live tracks recorded at Gong's reunion concert in Paris on 28 May 1977, five studio tracks recorded in London just before the concert, and Sting's solo demo of Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic. The back cover of the album falsely claims that these recordings resulted in the birth of The Police. In fact, The Police had been active for months before any of the recordings were. Stronium 90 - Visions Of The Night. Stronium 90 - New World Blues. Stronium 90 - 3 O'Clock Shot - Live. Stronium 90 - Lady Of Delight. Stronium 90 - Electron Romance. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. This compilation comes from a band that would eventually kind of morph into The Police. Strontium 90: Police Academy. Studio album by Strontium 90. 29 July 1997. Strontium 90 recorded several demo tracks at Virtual Earth Studios, and performed at a Gong reunion concert in Paris on 28 May 1977. An album with some of these live and studio tracks with the first recorded version of Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic was released 20 years later. Strontium 90 2. Visions Of The Night. Written-By Sting. New World Blues. Written-By Howlett. 3 O'Clock Shot - Live. Lady Of Delight. Electron Romance. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic. Towers Tumbled. Electron Romance - Live. Police Academy CD, Album. Gonzo Media Group. HST003CD. Listen free to Strontium 90 Police Academy Visions of the Night, New World Blues and more. 9 tracks 43:05. Critic Score. User Score. Or consider a donation Contributions By. Become a Donor Donor badge, no ads more benefits. Track List
Title: Police Academy
Style: New Wave, Post Rock
MP3 album: 2715 mb
FLAC album: 2690 mb
Source: CD, Album
№ Cat: 61868 10003 2 7