Subway To Sally - Bannkreis MP3
|1||Element Des Verbrechens||4:12|
Lyrics By – John DowlandVocals – Syrah
|4||Alle, Psallite Cum Luya|
Written-By – Unknown Artist
Written-By – Unknown Artist
Music By – Eric Hecht
|74321 49171-2||Subway To Sally||Bannkreis (CD, Album)||Ariola, BMG||74321 49171-2||Germany||1997|
|74321 50091-2||Subway To Sally||Bannkreis (CD, Album, Promo)||BMG, Ariola||74321 50091-2||Germany||1997|
- Bass – Sugar Ray Runge
- Drums, Percussion – David
- Electric Guitar, Lute [Renaissance Lute], Performer [Tripod, Cd], Producer – Ingo Hampf
- Engineer [Sound] – Frank Babrikowski
- Guitar, Hurdy Gurdy, Vocals – Bodenski
- Guitar, Vocals – Simon
- Lyrics By – Bodenski (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Mastered By – Sander Van Der Heide
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Joerg Steinfadt
- Music By – Bodenski (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 10, 11), Ingo Hampf (tracks: 2 to 6, 8 to 10, 12)
- Percussion [Additional] – Michael Metzler (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9)
- Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Ronald Prent
- Producer, Recorded By – Ekkehard Strauhs
- Recorded By – Matthias Tischer
- Violin – Frau Schmidt
- Vocals, Bagpipes, Oboe [Shalm] – Eric Fish
Recorded at Vielklang Studios, Berlin.
Mixed and mastered at Wisseloord Studios Hilversum (NL).
Comes with 12-page booklet.
℗ 1997 BMG Ariola Munchen GmbH / Vieklang.
© 1997 BMG Ariola Munchen GmbH.
Made in E.U.
- Barcode: 7 43214 91712 1
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS [Logo] A-23347 / 4321491712 02
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola München GmbH
- Recorded At – Vielklang Studio, Berlin
Songs in album Subway To Sally - Bannkreis 1997. Subway To Sally - Alle, psalite cum luya. Subway To Sally - Mephisto. Subway To Sally - Unterm Galgen. Subway To Sally - Ein Baum. Subway To Sally - Das Ratsel. Subway To Sally - Kruzifix. Subway To Sally - Sanctus. Subway To Sally - Zu Spat. Subway To Sally - Liebeszauber. Subway To Sally - Element des Verbrechens. Subway To Sally - Schlaflied. Subway To Sally - Syrah. Album 1997 12 Songs. Subway to Sally. Rock 1997. to Sally's fourth album, Bannkreis, is their pinnacle recording. Sung in German and incorporating heavy metal as their foundation, Subway to Sally also includes generous citings of '70s progressive and art rock acts. The crunch of Brian May's guitar playing circa 1973-1974, Jethro Tull's syncopated rhythms, and the violin style of Kansas' Robby Steinhardt are all present on this album but not in an obvious, mimicking fashion. Rather, they are subtly mixed into the metal base creating a unique alloy. Listen free to Subway to Sally Bannkreis Alle, Psallite Cum Luya, Mephisto and more. 12 tracks 48:37. Subway to Sally is a folk metal band that was founded in Potsdam, Germany, in the early 1990s. Their music has clear folk and medieval influences, later also with gothic and metal elements added to the mix. With their continuous inclusion of oriental sounds and elements of classical music noted for instance by the use of the arrangements of the backup vocals and the use of instruments less frequently seen in metal bands, such as bagpipes, shawm, violin, hurdy-gurdy and lute, the band has acquired. StS Liebeszauber Album : Bannkreis. Subway To Sally. UMG, The Orchard Music от лица компании STS - Entertainment Warner Chappell и другие авторские общества 2. Bannkreis, 1997. Alle psallite cum luya, 01:08. Unterm Galgen, 04:23. Das Rätsel, 04:03. Now playing . Released 1997. Bannkreis Tracklist. Alle, Psallite Cum Luya Lyrics. Unterm Galgen Lyrics. Folk Metal. Band Name Subway To Sally. Album Name Bannkreis. Type Album. Released date 1997. Labels Metal Blade Records. Music StyleFolk Metal. Members owning this album19. Alle, psalllite cum luya
Style: Folk Rock, Heavy Metal
MP3 album: 2115 mb
FLAC album: 1761 mb
Source: CD, Album, Repress
№ Cat: 74321 49171-2
Label: Ariola, BMG